Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Pricing Structure

Dear friends & clients,
I want to let you know that Emily Troutman Photography will be going through a pricing structure change. As many of you know, it's hard when starting up a small business. Borrowing from another photographer's quote "You go from being a photographer to also being a photographer AND a business owner, secretary, book keeper, accountant, marketing executive, etc." This is a wonderful but huge transition in my life that I have been working on, all while surviving the first year as a mommy of twins! So what I am saying is that as of July 1, 2010 we will have a new pricing structure and my official website will be launched. There's lots going on here at the Troutman house as always and by God's grace he is allowing me to pursue my dreams. Thank you to all of you who hire me and believe in me to capture your families lives!

**And I am still booking for summer lifestyle sessions on weekdays, weddings have me booked on weekends. Shoot me an email if you want to book now, emilytroutmanphoto@gmail.com**

With Love,
Emily

No comments: