Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Bell Belly (couldn't resist!)







Today was a recipe for beautifulness - spell check is telling me that's not a word but I know it is after today. This morning the sun was shining bright over head and we were heading to an over 70 degree day, which is a fabulous treat here this time of year! I met up with some friends who are expecting their first little one next month. They are waiting to be surprised by who shows up, the anticipation would KILL ME but I am so excited for them. It was great to get to capture Kristen's expectant belly and their excitement for what is to come! They even had their dog Chloe along to be a part of the action...someone should tell that dog to get all the loving she can while she still has time :) And I love when this happens but there were too many good ones to choose from so here's a few that I decided showed our shoot the best.

No comments: